Experience: 2-3 Years.
Location: Waverock, Hyderabad, India.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Must have MuleSoft Certified LEVEL -1 (MULE 4)
- Must have hands-on experience working with the Connectors like AWS S3, FTP, SFTP, Batch Processing, API LED connectivity, and designing the RAML.
- Must have hands-on experience in designing the process with Flows, Sub flows, Sync, Async, Scatter gather, Error Handling Frameworks.
- Must have good knowledge of writing SQL queries.
- Good to have Knowledge of CI/CD
- Follow good practices and project guidelines in all cases including the use of source code control, automated testing and deployment approaches, test-case-based development, and proper documentation practices
- Must be willing to work during – US East Time Zone
If you feel this is a right career fit for you- Please send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ETG Digital, 7700 Windrose Ave, Suite G300, Floor 3, Plano, TX 75024