Experience: 2-4 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Participate in software design, development, and implementation using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects.
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation.
- Mentor junior team members and ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews.
- Experience designing and implementing complex enterprise applications in B2C eCommerce, CRM, or similar.
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Strong documentation skills.
- BE/BTech/BS or BA (In Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 6 year of developing eCommerce applications, specifically Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Minimum of 4+ years of hands-on software development experience (able to showcase the sites you help build).
- Experience leading and working with geographically dispersed development teams.
- Experience in design and development of third party (backend) integration.
- Expertise in developing third party backend integrations like Address/ shipping/ tax validation, Payment authorization, CRM, OMS.
If you feel this is a right career fit for you – Submit application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR, ETG Digital, 7300 Lone Star Dr, Suite C200, Plano, TX 75024