SFCC UI Developer
Experience: 3+ Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Participate in software design, development, and implementation using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects.
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation.
- Mentor junior team members and ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews.
- Experience of complex ecommerce implementations on Demandware platform.
- Good understanding of object – oriented programming principles
- Proficient in Demandware foundational concepts with knowledge of SFRA,SFCC,Site Genesis , UX Studio , Pipelines , ISML templates , DW Scripts , Content Assets / Slots and Demandware catalogue including catalogue , category , and products
- Understanding of Product Catalog / Price Books
- Understanding of Global Expansion and Locales
- Proficient in DOM structure and jQuery implementation
- Knowledge of SiteGensis , Search / Category landing , PDP pages code flow and pipeline structure
- Hands – on experience with all options / tasks / interfaces available in Business Manager
- Experience building responsive and adaptive pages
- Good understanding of deployment considerations specific to Demandware SaaS solution
- Experience with agile SCRUM development method.
If you feel this is a right career fit for you – Submit application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org