Senior Software Developer
at Hyderabad, India
Education: Bachelor / Foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Job Type: Full time 40-hours/week
- Perform application system development tasks which includes working with users to define system needs, analyzing and designing applications based on requirements, develop software to meet system requirements, test software application to ensure quality deliver, and assist in configuration of software during rollout
- Perform development tasks in MSBI building ETL packages, Data mapping in SSIS and generating reports in SSRS
- Troubleshoot issues with applications or systems, perform root cause analysis, modify software to rectify the issue, unit test the fix, and software installations for upgrade
- Provide technical support for software maintenance to resolve production issues. Identify opportunities to improve systems and architecture
- Document high level design, detailed design, database schema design, unit test plans, implementation plan, runbooks and training artifacts
- Review and analyze existing systems, evaluate third-party software to identify opportunities for use of technology to improve availability, performance and advance business objectives
- Provide status update, assist in effort estimation for the work assigned
- Customer Data management and querying using CRM Dynamics 365.
If you feel this is a right career fit for you – Submit application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR, ETG Digital, 7300 Lone Star Dr, Suite C200, Plano, TX 75024