at Hyderabad, India
Education: Bachelor / Foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Job Type: Full time 40-hours/week
- Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems
- Understand and gather information on existing products, new product roadmap and effectively articulate the product requirements.
- Designs software modules that will work together to produce desired product.
- Write source code; adapt existing components and unit test developed components.
- Ensure that the design meet performance, security, usability and reliability and scalability requirements.
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system. Maintain meticulous records to document program development and revisions.
- Maintain current test suites for devices already in production. This work could include, but not limited to fix yield bugs, new features/tests, new HW.
- Develop new tests/tools/scripts for unannounced products.
- Provision devices in Redmond in lab or on desktop.
- Answer provisioning related questions from other groups including the factory.
If you feel this is a right career fit for you – Submit application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR, ETG Digital, 7300 Lone Star Dr, Suite C200, Plano, TX 75024