Technical Architect – Mulesoft
at Hyderabad, India
Experience: 8-12 Years.
Location: Waverock, Hyderabad, India. Job Description:
- The architect will be accountable for analyzing and designing Integration and Interoperability domain architecture.
- The architect will establish integration and data standards, processes and operationalization of the integration solutions.
- Understands and transform business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications.
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
- Selects and recommends the deployment approach and configuration of Any-point Platform with any of the available deployment options (MuleSoft-hosted or customer-hosted control plane and run-time plane).
- Design Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Any-point Platform run-time plane
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Any-point Platform.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
- Ensures self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards.
- Assists the Application Development Manager to ensure proper response and resolution to issues and errors.
- Develops and maintains Enterprise Integration Solution Architecture including SOA and ETL concepts and capabilities
- Defines standards to guide solution decisions to integration for the enterprise.
- Creates prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications.
- 10+ years of implementing Process integration projects
- 5+ years MuleSoft Project experience
- Nice to have US B1/H1 visa.
- Preferably Mulesoft Certified Platform Architect or Mulesoft Certified Integration Architect
- In-depth Knowledge of with microservices architecture and API Strategy development
- Deep expertise with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, API Design. Dataweave, CloudHub, Runtime Fabric, API Management, EDI Integration
- Experience in developing, deploying and managing flows using Anypoint Studio and CloudHub
- Performed in an architect role on multiple complex deployments involving MuleSoft
- In-depth Knowledge with different MuleSoft offerings
- Experienced with design patterns used with MuleSoft integrations
- Experience with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
- Experience with MuleSoft On-Premise and Cloud solutions
- Experience with message queue design patterns
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies
If you feel this is a right career fit for you- Please send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR, ETG Digital, Waverock, Gachibowli, Hyderabad