VMware Server Engineer
at Hyderabad, India
Education: Bachelor / Foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Job Type: Full time 40-hours/week
- Lead and participate in VMware technology roadmaps, testing and proof of concepts, solution validation. Participate in system design improvements and performance enhancements.
- Provide Tier 3 support for VMware environment. Troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion and provide root cause analysis, involve the appropriate resources as needed. Act as team lead for escalation of issues.
- Identify current operational process inefficiencies and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Provide expert technical architectural support and guidance for solution opportunities that involve virtualization, cloud infrastructure, management and security, including integration with certain select 3rd party products.
- Contribute to data center standards development and enforcement.
- Responsible for the creation, management and upkeep of Intranet FAQs, User guides and Knowledge base, standards and build documents including DR plans.
- May direct contractor and 3rd party resources in day to day activities and provide feedback on performance through appropriate channels.
- Support of HP Blades, Cisco UCS Hardware platform.
- Windows server Patching Manual & SCCM
- Knowledge on Windows server 2003/ 2008 / 2012 / 2016 troubleshooting
- Installation & Removal of Client Support Software tools
- Vulnerability remediation on windows servers
- Change and Incident Management
- Troubleshooting hardware issue in Server hardware model like HP, Dell & IBM servers
If you feel this is a right career fit for you – Submit application and resume to email@example.com
HR, ETG Digital, 7300 Lone Star Dr, Suite C200, Plano, TX 75024